Yogurt Cilantro Lime Dressing is a fresh and flavorful homemade dressing. It has a creamy and tangy taste that's perfect for serving over salads, tacos, grilled meats, vegetables, and more.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 clove minced garlic
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2-3 tablespoons 0% fat plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- Place the cilantro, minced garlic, lime juice, honey and greek yogurt in a small food processor or blender. Season with sea salt. Pulse to combine. Slowly pour in the olive oil and process until smooth and combined.
- Taste and adjust sea salt, as needed. Serve immediately with your favorite recipe, or refrigerate for up to 3 days in an air tight container.
Add some spice: Add a minced jalapeño for a spicy kick.
Make it vegan: Use vegan yogurt and substitute the honey for pure maple syrup.
Nutritional values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 81.9 mg
- Fat: 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.2 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.6 mg
Keywords: cilantro lime dressing, salad dressing, taco sauce, sauce