These Pork Chops with Mango Salsa are juicy and full of flavor. Mango salsa pairs perfectly with pork for a quick and easy weeknight dinner.
For the Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- sea salt, to taste
For the Pork Chops
- 4 thin bone-in pork chops, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare the mango salsa by tossing all the ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside
- Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel. Season the pork chops with garlic powder, paprika, and cayenne. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with flour and shake off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place the pork chops in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on how thick your pork chops are, until cooked through. Remove from heat and let rest for 3 minutes on a serving plate.
- Top with mango salsa, serve, and enjoy!
You can substitute boneless pork chops for the bone-in pork chops.
Cook the pork chops to an internal temperature of 145°F and let them rest for 3 minutes before serving, as per the FDA recommendations.
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 11.9 g
- Sodium: 289.7 mg
- Fat: 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.2 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 24.5 g
- Cholesterol: 79.3 mg
Keywords: pork chops, mango salsa, 30 minute dinner, pork