These Maple Dijon Turkey Breast Tenderloins are roasted to perfection. They're deliciously moist and flavorful. Make this recipe for an easy weeknight dinner, holiday meal, or meal prep for the week. They even make a great substitute for a whole Thanksgiving turkey!
- 1 1/2 pounds turkey breast tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, maple syrup, dried thyme, and salt. Add the turkey breast tenderloins and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°. Add the marinated turkey breast tenderloins to a medium baking dish or pan. Pour the additional marinade over the tenderloins.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve as-is or topped with your favorite gravy.
To store, refrigerate in an airtight container for 3-4 days.