This Almond Vanilla Granola is easy to make by simply stirring together some basic pantry ingredients, then baking. It's crunch and flavorful!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt until evenly combined.
- In a small bowl, stir the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until combined. Pour over the oat mixture and stir until completely coated.
- Spread the granola mixture evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, rotate the pan, then bake for an additional 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before serving. Serve or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 5.6 g
- Sodium: 65.8 mg
- Fat: 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: granola, breakfast, easy snack, quick breakfast