Pico De Gallo with Avocado is so flavorful and easy to make. It's filled with fresh ingredients and doesn't require any cooking! Simply chop all the ingredients, then stir them together.
- 4 large roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red or white onion
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeños, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- juice of 1 lime
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for the avocado.
- Let rest for 10 minutes to marinate. Gently fold in the diced avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!
Fore more spice, leave the seeds and membranes in the jalapeño, or swap it out for a Serrano pepper. If you don't like any spice, simply leave out the pepper.
Although this is best served fresh, you can refrigerate it in an air tight container for up to 2 days.
Nutritional Values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 21
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 102.2 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.8 g
- Fiber: 1.3 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pico de gallo, salsa, dip