This Pico De Gallo recipe is so flavorful and so easy! It has fresh summer ingredients including tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and lime juice. This traditional Mexican salsa is great on anything from tacos to tortilla chips.
- 2 large roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red or white onion
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and membranes removed, minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- sea salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving to marinate.
- Serve and enjoy!
Best served fresh, however you can refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
Nutritional Values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 16
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 149.4 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pico de gallo, salsa