These Oat Milk Pancakes are dairy-free, fluffy and easy to make! They're made in just one bowl and come together quickly, so they're the perfect everyday pancakes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 cup oat milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the oat milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until just combined. Do not over mix, there will be some lumps.
- Heat a griddle to 375°F or a large skillet over medium-low heat. Once it's hot, lightly grease with butter or oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle or skillet. You may be able to make several at a time depending on the size of your griddle or skillet. Flip pancakes after about 2-3 minute when several bubbles begin to form, edges start to set, and bottoms are golden brown. Cook another 1-2 minutes on the other side or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve and enjoy!
If the batter is too thick, just add a splash more milk. The batter should be a slightly thick consistency that can be poured from a measuring cup.
Adjust the temperature as needed, as every pan and griddle cooks and retains heat differently. I like to test one pancake first to see how it comes out before cooking the rest.
For light and fluffy pancakes, don't flip them more than once or press them down. Using a spatula, gently lift a corner of the pancake to see if it's golden underneath and ready to flip.
Nutritional values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1 pancake
- Calories: 99
- Sugar: 3.9 g
- Sodium: 48.3 mg
- Fat: 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.8 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pancakes, dairy free pancakes, vegan, breakfast, oat milk pancakes