You're going to love these Honey Thyme Roasted Rainbow Carrots! This simple side dish is perfect to add a pop of color and flavor to your meal.
- 1 pound rainbow carrots
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the carrots, olive oil, and sea salt on the baking sheet. Spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, drizzle with honey and season with fresh thyme. Toss to coat. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Season with additional fresh thyme and sea salt, as desired. Serve warm and enjoy!
If your carrots are large, cut them in half lengthwise for even roasting. There's no need to peel them, since the outer layer will soften and become less bitter while roasting, however you can if you want to. If you don't peel them, be sure to give them a good scrub when prepping.
Nutritional values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 9.7 g
- Sodium: 223.8 mg
- Fat: 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2 g
- Fiber: 3.2 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: carrots, roasted vegetables, root vegetables, rainbow carrots, side dish