These Garlic Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, and baked to perfection. They make a great side dish to just about any meal and are super easy to make.
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red or yellow potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spray a large baking sheet with oil.
- Half or quarter the potatoes, depending on size. You need them to be about 1 inch.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and add garlic, rosemary, and salt. Gently toss to combine.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, flipping halfway, until golden and slightly crispy.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Cut the potatoes so they're all about the same size. This way they will all bake evenly.
Make sure the potatoes are in a single layer on the baking sheet and not overlapping, so they get nice and crispy.
Variations- serve with a squeeze of lemon and/or top with some freshly grated parmesan cheese after baking. You can also serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Nutritional Values (per serving) are approximates only.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 183
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 176.5 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Potatoes, Side Dish, Rosemary, Garlic, Roasted Veggies