This Bacon Cheeseburger Salad has all your favorite burger toppings and is drizzled with a sweet and tangy honey mustard dressing. The best part is - it's a low carb, quick and easy dinner that's ready in 20 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2.5 teaspoons honey
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 ounces crispy green leaf lettuce or romaine
- 6 ounces bacon, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1/2 cup pickle chips, dill or bread and butter
- 1/2 cup cheddar or monterey jack cheese
1. In a small bowl combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Set aside. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, seasoning mixture, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Cook, breaking up the beef until cooked through and no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes.
2. In a small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients. Season to taste.
3. Assemble the salads. Divide the salad ingredients among four plates. Top with burger mixture and drizzle with honey mustard dressing.
If you're using a higher fat ground beef and there's too much liquid in the pan, you can drain the fat halfway through cooking.
You can substitute plain greek yogurt for the mayo.
Keywords: bacon cheeseburger salad, low carb