Air Fryer Seasoned Steak Fries are crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, and seasoned to perfection! They're made healthier in the air fryer, using very little oil. Perfect as a side dish, appetizer, or snack.
- 4-5 Yukon Gold Potatoes (about 1.5 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- dash of cayenne
- pinch of sea salt, plus more for serving
- Heat the air fryer. Preheat the air fryer to 380°F.
- Prepare the potatoes. Wash and dry the potatoes. Cut each lengthwise into thick wedges, about ½" thick. Place the wedges in a large mixing bowl, and toss with the olive oil until coated. Add the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and sea salt. Toss until combined.
- Air fry. Place the potato wedges in the air fryer basket in a single layer. You will likely need to cook these in batches, depending on the size of your air fryer. Cook for 16-18 minutes, flipping halfway. Remove when crispy around the edges and creamy on the inside. Repeat with remaining potato wedges.
- Heat all the fries. Add all the steak fries back into the basket (don't worry about a single layer this time) and cook for 1-2 minutes until they're all crispy and heated through.
- Serve. Season with more sea salt, to taste. These are best served immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.
You do not need to peel these potatoes. The peels actually help them become even more crispy!
Cook time may vary depending on which air fryer you are using. Check them at 16 minutes, and if they're still not crispy, continue cooking until they are done.
- Serving Size: 1/4
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 126.9 mg
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.1 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg