- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado, mashed
- 1 Whole Wheat English Muffin, sliced in half and toasted
- 2 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- Heat Olive Oil in a medium skillet on medium low.
- Once the Olive Oil is heated, crack the 2 eggs into the pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until they're mostly set. Flip.
- Cook another minute or so.
- Spread the mashed Avocado on the 2 halves of English Muffin.
- Top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place the eggs on top. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.