Once you realize how easy granola is to make, you may never buy packaged granola again. My favorite ways to eat granola are right out of the jar, mixed with some plain Greek Yogurt and Honey, or in a bowl with some apple slices and Almond Milk. It makes a great snack, breakfast, or even dessert. Try out this recipe and enjoy!
Preheat oven to 325°. Spread the Quick Oats onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Toast the Oats in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway.
Pour over the Oat mixture.
Mix with a spatula until well combined. Make sure all the dry ingredients are now damp.
Spread back onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. When you first take it out of the oven, it may not be crunchy. Don't worry, as it cools it will become crunchy.
Cool completely, then break up into clumps and store in a sealed jar or container. I like to keep mine in Mason Jars. This recipe fills about 2 regular sized Mason Jars. It will keep for at least a month.
Enjoy plain right out of the jar, with some milk, or over some yogurt! What's your favorite way to eat granola?Print
- 1 ¾ cup Quick Oats
- ¼ cup Ground Flax Seed Meal
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ⅓ cup Pecans, chopped
- ¼ cup Dried Cranberries or Raisins
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Spread the Quick Oats onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Toast the Oats in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring halfway.
- Pour the Oats into a medium bowl. Add the Flax Seed Meal, Cinnamon, Pecans, Dried Cranberries or Raisins, and Sea Salt. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix the Honey, Coconut Oil, and Vanilla Extract. Pour over the Oat mixture and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Spread onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Cool completely, then break up into clumps and store in a sealed jar or container.